Saturday 17 April 2010

Something New

Well, i just signed up to blogger and i don't really know what to put or how to use it as I'm sat here trying to figure out how to make my background look sweet, so I'm just going to say the first things that come to my head.

My name is Georgie Radford, I'm 15 years old, year ten, never been kissed, blonde haired, blue/green eyed, non reliable, random, hate my body, awkward with people, wanting to talk, hiding myself, wanting to travel, having dreams, your everyday average, buried in coursework, loving to laugh teenager.

I try to be optimistic though i don't think that many people see, i want my friends to smile when they're down but i know that that isn't for me to decide, but my job to help them do so. Not all of them are the happiest people in the world at the moment and its all because of the people that they would have thought wound be there for them and try not to upset the people you think care about them. I feel like i have no one to talk to even though I'm surrounded by people and the ones i care the most about. I'm never alone, but feel lonely a lot even though i try not to be. I feel bad when i don't thank the ones who pull me through that dark tunnel of whatever it is, and get angry at the stupidest things. But i cant help it. I don't know how to deal with it. I've thought about looking up some anger management things but i don't know if talking to someone would help, because i probably wouldn't tell the truth and blame it on something i know isn't the cause. But anyway.

As i am going back to school in two days or one :s i think its about time i start getting back into regular sleeping and back into school mode, ready to learn. woo. I guess i should count myself lucky and think that at the end of the day i don't have a pressurising family and i don't have friends that suck and my school life isn't too bad, at the end of the day i know people who are going through some bad times and they have still managed to get all their coursework done on time and done well so, i guess if they can do it then so can i :D thanks to my girlies and boylies i love you and i hope you know that xx


1 comment: