Sunday 26 September 2010

Styling Sunday!!

Oh yes, i remembered, ok so, i have had drama rehearsals all weekend, but strangely it hasn't been hell. The performance is on Tuesday, I'm real nervous, my dad is coming, and i really want to impress him, but today was our last chance, and i messed up, :/ i came on late all the time, i never do that. Which is pretty gutting. But hey I'm sure I'll be fine.
Anyway, here we go.

Saturday morning :)



On my way to school, it was comfortable and easy to change out of since i had to change into costume, once i got there. 

Black t-shirt = Primark
Shirt = Primark - men's section.
Jeans = New Look

So i got home on Saturday night and just felt really manly, so i decided to get changed into my new skirt, and yes i even shaved my leggys for this picture. Your soo lucky. 



White shirt = H&M
White vest = H&M
Skirt = Primark sale!!! £1

Sunday before and after drama rehearsals. 




White shirt = H&M
Black t-shirt = Primark 
Belt = Primark
Skirt = Primark
Tights = umm????

Sorry if this seems a little rushed, and if it doesn't well, that's ok then :) 

Peace out, Georgie xx

P.S i will try to get a picture of my man looks for next Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment