Sunday 7 November 2010

Styling Sunday!!

Hello! Sorry. I'm rubbish, but i have some bad news. I dont have any photos of my charming self this weekend, as i have had so much on my mind at the moment and i just popped on to blogger to se what was going on in the world, and mentally swore remembering what a retard i have been, so lwts talk about what things i could kill for at the moment shall we, its still style, right ?


mod cloth ... are you that surprised ? 
I have got to say i have a tad obsession with skirts and black tights at the moment. 


Army Boots, amazing but expensive, damn it


Ripped jeans!! i love them but i dont know if they'd suit me, and i dont want to do it to some of mine in case it doesnt... hmmm


Biker jacket, what can i say?? 


Anyway thats all for today, make it up to you next week, promise,

Peace out, Georgie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment